Your health and safety have always been our first priority, and we want you to feel comfortable in treatment knowing that all possible safety protocols are being followed to be able to treat you safely. For the foreseeable future and until otherwise notified, please note the following will be in place for all PhysioT treatments:
- Your physiotherapist will undergo a weekly COVID-19 test.
- You will be called before your appointment to confirm that you are healthy and well, and displaying no symptoms of COVID-19. Your answers will be recorded on a short questionnaire and you will be asked to validate this prior to treatment.
- We ask that you wash your hands immediately prior to your appointment and wear clean, recently washed clothing, and also that you wear a facemask during treatment. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- Your temperature will be checked prior to treatment, and your physiotherapist will also self-check and show you the reading.
- Your physiotherapist will be wearing clean medical scrubs and have additional protective equipment as necessary. This could include an additional apron or face screen as deemed necessary.
- Where possible, please ensure that treatment takes place in a spacious, well ventilated room. If possible, windows should be open during the treatment session.
- Dual Disinfection. Any physiotherapy equipment coming into your home will be disinfected prior to entering your home, and second time in your presence prior to use in treatment.
- Please have additional hand sanitiser gel or spray available should you require it. Your physio will also have Spray, Gel and Wipes available.
- Where possible, all payment will move to electronic / online to avoid cash payments although we understand that cash / cheques are sometimes unavoidable. In this case, we ask you to place the cash or cheque in an envelope with your name and treatment date clearly marked.
Treatment may take a little longer than usual while we implement these enhanced safety steps, and availability will be a more restricted than normal as enhanced cleaning and disinfection takes place between appointments.
We thank you for your understanding as we take these steps to ensure we maximise our collective health and safety and bring maximum comfort and reassurance as we continue to treat all our patients. At PhysioT, our priority has always been, and will always be, the health, safety and effective rehabilitation of all our patients.