As we continue to learn to live with Covid-19, PhysioT Mobile Physiotherapy will continue to operate with certain treatment protocols in place for both your and our safety.
Your health and safety have always been our first priority, and we want you to feel comfortable in treatment knowing that all possible safety protocols are being followed to be able to treat you safely. For the foreseeable future and until otherwise notified, please note the following will be in place for all PhysioT treatments:
- Your physiotherapist will undergo regular COVID-19 testing.
- Your physiotherapist will continue to wear a face mask, and we would ask you also to wear one if you are comfortable doing so. We can provide one if necessary.
- Your physiotherapist will be wearing clean medical scrubs and have additional protective equipment as necessary. This could include an additional apron or face screen if appropriate.
- Where possible, please ensure that treatment takes place in a spacious, well ventilated room, and where possible, with windows open during treatment.
- All our physiotherapy equipment undergoes regular disinfection. If you would like a further disinfection to take place in your presence, please just let the physiotherapist know.
- Please have additional hand sanitiser gel or spray available should you require it. Your physio will also have Spray, Gel and Wipes available.
We thank you for your understanding as we continue to take some precautions to help manage our collective health and safety and bring maximum comfort and reassurance as we continue to treat all our patients. At PhysioT, our priority has always been, and will always be, the health, safety and effective rehabilitation of all our patients.